Why do I need to win the lottery you ask? Aside from the obvious reasons? I work with 3 dumb mother f%*kers, that's why!!! I need to win the lottery so that I am taken out of my misery every day of having to see their stupid, ugly faces. I want to go the rest of my lifetime without having to hear their whiny, grating voices. How do their husbands take it? How can they stand being married to the most annoying women on earth. Well, I must clarify. One of my "colleagues" isn't married. In fact, she has been in a relationship with a guy can't even stand to live in the same state with her. I question his very existence, to tell you the truth. I mean, what guy would willingly want to call her their girlfriend.
You know how some people say, they try not to say they hate anyone because it is so harsh? Well, if there were a harsher way of putting how much I hate these 3 stupid mother f&*kers, I would. I abhor them. I loathe them. I detest them. Now, this is harsh, I know and I wish I weren't wasting my energy on them but I can't stand them. They are underhanded and moronic and sneaky. And I'm done trying to do their job or at the very least, help them while they muddle through what is supposed to be their jobs. Seriously. I will do my job and only my job. I will not, in any way, help them, ever again. And I know that not so secretly, they will be gladly rid of me.
Someone give me a million dollars. PLEASE!!!

1 comment:
I am so sorry I wasn't there today. It sounds like it was a hellish day. I don't have any more days off planned, so I'll be there for you. Now, I don't have a million dollars, but I do have chocolate (which works well in a pinch)!! :-)
Post a Comment