Monday, June 26, 2006

Feels Like a Sunday

I guess because Jim decided to take today off from busting his ass, it certainly feels like a Sunday. Of course lately, he's been working 7 days a week so him being home at all feels weird. It was actually nice though because I got a ton of stuff done today. See, yesterday was supposed to have been the big "work around the house" day but because it was such a nice day, we went to my parents house to hang at the pool and play. (I did mow the front lawn though). It was definitely nice but that left a bunch of stuff to do today. So, when I awoke, I started the process of cleaning. I did all the dusting etc. and then Jim vacuumed behind me. After that, I went Krogering (remind me never to go on a Monday again since they are restocking all produce and there isn't shit available), got my haircut, came home, picked up Jim and went to the local bar, Greenies, to have lunch, stopped at Meijer's to get a few things Kroger didn't have and now I am home, it is 2:30 and Jim is beat (down for his nap). What a lazyass.

Tonight's dinner: Pacific Rim Chicken Burgers, Tomato and mozzarella salad and corn on the cob. Delicious. I usually hate to do the chicken burgers because in the past I've done them on my stove top grill and they take forever to cook (without burning) but I'm going to do them on the actual grill tonight and they better not give me any trouble. I'll possibly post the recipe tomorrow. We'll see.

Countdown for PIB (Put-in-Bay) begins. I will possibly be going up either Friday or next Monday. Should be nice. I haven't been up for the 4th in a few years. Hopefully I'll get some good firework pictures.

More later?

No comments: