I only have a few minutes because I'm leaving here to drive down to the Y that Susan belongs to in KY to do a water aerobics class with her. It starts at 8:00 which means I need to leave here by 7:00 at the absolute latest to get there in time to sign a waver (as a guest) and then join the class. Afterwards, she reserved swim lanes so we can swim some laps. Should be fun.
My tooth is giving me fits and I realize I've put off calling my dentist too long and need to get this taken care of. It's the tooth that had a root canal a few years back and before that had a crown. It doesn't hurt so much as it's uncomfortable. It just feels like the bite isn't right and my crown is going to pop off any minute. I woke in the middle of the night last night and it wasn't throbbing but I could feel my heartbeat from it, which was, again, annoying and uncomfortable. Ibuprofen helps a bit but I think this tooth is going to have to be pulled and an implant put it. Fuck!
Another reason to say "Fuck"? I didn't win the Megamillions. Such horse shit! I could have really used those billions of dollars. Oh well.
Jim's working today because he had to leave work yesterday because there was a guy there who was causing trouble.
And that's all I've got. I'll update about Christmas later. Happy Saturday and you're welcome. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment