Weekend plans: I'll do my shop for Christmas Eve but it should be pretty easy since it will be a much tamer get together than usual. I think we'll only have 10 people. I'll do my usual Brunswick stew, brownies and Graeters but I'll probably do a little veggie/cheese tray too. Just something to nibble on before dinner. At some point we'll get together with the Nunns (haven't spent time with them in weeks) to play some cards. I'm kind of hoping this happens on Saturday and maybe we can go to dinner beforehand. They're heading to Louisville for the day Sunday so Jim and I will be watching their dogs. Beyond all that, no plans.
I didn't sleep great last night. I did at first after putting down my book at 8:30 (reading a really good one...more on that in a minute) but then I woke up at 2:30 and never really went back to sleep. I probably dozed here and there but nothing solid. Every so often (and these last two days), I've woken up in the middle of the night with just aches all over my body. Not flu-like aches but just aches. My head aches, my teeth ache, my shoulders and hips; my back. I don't know why but it's somewhat painful. I need to remember to take something before bed but I don't want to do that every night. Ugh! And this doesn't bode well for the boring day that's ahead of me.
Speaking of which, I have my 7th period exam today at 7:25. The kids will be done and out of there at 9:10. I'll be keeping an eye on a student for about 15 minutes until my colleague finishes with a meeting but then after that, I think I'm going to run an errand or two. I mean, I'm supposed to be at school until 2:30 but that's not going to happen. Maybe I'll try to scoot out a little early. We'll see.
Dinner tonight will be either leftovers or I bought this Pad Thai kit from Aldi last time there. We'll see what Jim wants.
Safe travels to the Egberts today!
Okay well, I guess it's time to head out. Happy weekend. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment