I've walked the dog and eaten breakfast (I packed last night) so when I finish here, I'll go shower and hit the road. Eva has an orthodontist appointment at 11:20 so I'm not in a huge rush to get there. Our plans are really to just hang by the pool and enjoy each other's company.
While I'm gone, Jim will finish the mulching in the front yard and then finish painting the house. As Jim put it, our house is really starting to take shape (17 years later). I'm so happy with the landscaping in the front. I just wanted something simple and that's what it is...nothing to obscure the view and instead, enhance and brighten the front of the house.
Trip sent me a text that they'll be going to Raeburn Saturday and did we want to join. Uh, yeah! Considering it'll be near 100 degrees, it will be much needed.
Speaking of Raeburn - CONGRATULATIONS BECKY! Yesterday was her LAST shift at the hospital and today she is officially RETIRED! So freaking
And that's all I've got. Time to get clean (it is sticky out there) and head north! Happy Wednesday! Stay healthy! Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment