Tuesday, March 03, 2020

Three O'Clock Thunder

I was awoken last night by thunder. Huh? Didn't really realize that there were supposed to be thunderstorms going through but apparently there were a couple major tornadoes that ripped through Nashville. It's that time of year which gives Muwee heart palpitations! Hopefully with the trees we've taken down, I'll feel a little more at east. We'll see.

Speaking of heart palpitations, one of our teachers at school yesterday was rushed to the hospital. He was starting his 3rd period yesterday when he complained of chest pains and then collapsed face down. The kids rushed to get the nurse and called 911 and they hauled him off to the hospital. He's hope now and supposedly doing okay but will have to get to some doctor's appointments to see what's what. At the same time (and maybe this has to do with the stress and what happened yesterday) his wife who is also a teacher was put on administrative leave last week. This is the second time in 2 years they've done this to her. I don't know what happened but they target this teacher A LOT! The administration doesn't like that she gets close to many of her needy kids which is kind of bullshit. But again, I don't know the "story" so we'll see.

As I mentioned yesterday (I think) I'm taking Friday off and I thought for sure I wouldn't get a sub but alas, someone picked it up. That's good.

I really don't have anything else to talk about. It's going to be another rainy day but the temps won't be bad. Once we get through today, the rest of the work week should be sunny. YAY!

And that's all I've got. Happy Tuesday! Later!

No comments: