It was a good weekend but exhausting! Friday was a TON of fun with the ladies at my house. I made an amazing charcuterie board and the buffalo chicken meatballs were a major hit. Additionally, Amy made the cake at left - an olive oil cake with a lemon curd. It was so freaking delicious...probably the best cake I've ever had. Yum! Anyway - it wasn't that I drank a ton on Friday, it was more that I mixed my wines (prosecco, white and red), which is never a good thing. I didn't feel bad, so to speak, on Saturday but I was exhausted. Jim and I went out to Hoppin' Vines on Saturday and I was basically falling asleep by the end of our jaunt. I came home and slept for 2 hours.Yesterday was a relaxed day. We didn't end up going to a movie because it was just too beautiful to sit in a movie theater. We did go to Shooters for a bit but then just sat outside and enjoyed the weather.
This week is going to be sort of crazy. Really just tomorrow. We're giving the ACT to all juniors (I will be proctoring that) while freshmen, sophomores and seniors do other things. It will take all morning and then the afternoon will be the last two bells of the day...so really a waste but whatever. At least I'll get some stuff done while proctoring. For example, the 3rd quarter ends Friday so I need to get my IEP paperwork done (progress reports).
Jim's working late today so I'll have a leftover night here...probably eat some of my leftover buffalo meatballs and salad. Yummy.
And that's about all I've got. I'm sure I have a ton of shit on my desk to deal with since I was out on Friday plus I have a quick meeting about giving the ACT tomorrow so I'd best mosey. Happy Monday...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment