Sorry I'm late posting but I'm home today so I can go to the eye doc to get my ball checked. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping it isn't a torn or detached retina! I keep going back and forth about what it could be and dealing with these annoying symptoms (woke up with it watering like crazy), worst of which is the floater that seems to near constantly be in my direct line of vision. Talking to dad last night (who has had two detachments; same eye) didn't really make me feel better because his story sounds very much like mine: No trauma leading up to symptoms and feeling like how it all went down was so very unexceptional. You'd think with something as serious as a detached retina, there would be some massive THING that made you go, "OH SHIT! I NEED TO GET THIS CHECKED!" Nope. Well, lets home I get some answers!
My appointment is at 9:30 and after that, I'll probably just come home and chill...try and finish the IEP I have next week...if I'm not too terribly dilated. We'll see.
Maggie and Eva are headed to NYC today. Charlie is already there for meetings...wish I were going with them to see the tree! It looks beautiful! Safe travels!
So here's something annoying: I got Jim a gift which I ordered online at Amazon (a shop vac...don't tell him). Well, it came yesterday and it wasn't disguised AT ALL!!! Just came in its actual box. Thankfully I saw it on the front porch before Jim and I lugged it upstairs before he could see it but REALLY?! You'd think they'd put it in an Amazon box...they usually do.
And that's all I've got. It's very fatiguing to stare at a computer screen for too long so I'll wrap this up (currently looking out the window as I type this). Happy Thursday...wish me luck...wish my left ball luck! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment