And lets give a shout out birthday WOOT to Trippy!!! Hope you have a fab day and hope to see you soon! Cards and shots!!!
Bad News: We did NOT win the Mega millions last night. And then they did a story on the news about two lotteries - Mega and Powerball - which together are up to over a billion bucks and Jim said, "I'm just not going to be happy unless I win them both." I have a feeling Jim's not going to be happy. I'd be happy with just one. Hell, I'd be happy to win half of one. I'd be happy with a million! Fingers crossed.
IEP at 7:30 this morning...apparently I don't have coverage for my kids in science...oh well...not my job to find coverage so I guess they'll just be in my room without supervision...doing nothing.
Lets see...Anne, Madison and Max came over to see the boys yesterday (Max is on Fall break). They were so happy - the boys - to see them. There was a little whining at the door when they left which is sweet. In is looking quite skinny! She's lost 40 some pounds and looks great! Not that she didn't before!
Today after school I'll start getting stuff ready to go to PIB. I need to do a bit of cleaning, laundry, packing and grocery shopping. I'll do that today because tomorrow, Jim will be taking Boo to get his nails clipped. Good luck! That boy is a terror when his nails are trimmed.
Okay well I'd best mosey. Happy Wednesday! Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment