I had every intention of posting this morning! I kept reminding myself and then I got caught up in all my routines! First I drank my coffee then I decided to walk the pups, which they loved and they even saw two of the big neighbor dogs and didn't freak out! From there I took a nice bike ride, then came home, showered, changed the sheets on the bed, ran some laundry and then headed out to Walmart for a quick shop. I usually don't like to go to Walmart but they have the tank tops I like so there you go. It wasn't too bad there and in fact, they had the cereal that Jim likes which Kroger doesn't sell as an off brand. When I got home, I ran more laundry and then had lunch.
After all this running around, you'd think I'd remember to finally post but alas, my cuddly pups were calling my name and so I hunkered down with a blanket and my book (I'm reading John Grisham's Camino Island...it's really good) and read.
After they got up from their nap I decided to clean out some of my drawers and the linen closet...something I've been putting off forever! And then it was time to make the black bean burgers for dinner! Well, then it was time to feed the pups and then Jim got home! Finally as I sat on the couch, I realized, "Huh! I'm a dummy!" So here we are!
BTW - my bike ride was lovely this morning because at the end, as I was sweating my ass off, it started to rain...just a nice light sprinkle. It was so refreshing! I'm so happy to be back on my bike again! My butt is finally getting used to the pain and I'll soon be ready for the bike trail. (That takes some buildup!)
The dogs are LOVING me being home all the time! All they want to do is cuddle and hang out! These babies are so much fun! I'm so happy I've got them in my life!
Okay well, I think I'll settle in and watch some Nicolle Wallace! Happy...Tuesday! I'll try not to forget to blog tomorrow! Later!
Oh - and Jimmy update: No fever yet. He's feeling good and powering through (knock on wood!). Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment