I hate new meds because it is the unknown. Jim's results at the doctor yesterday (all labs came back normal and his levels for everything are in the normal range) were to try a new med (vemurafenib) that is basically the same as the tafinlar but made by a different pharmaceutical company. Who knows what this will do to him and I haven't read the literature on it yet and I don't want to be a negative Nancy but I don't have a lot of faith. Jim just doesn't deal well with these meds. Not sure when the meds will get here either because first it has to be approved by the insurance company and then go through the specialty pharmacy blah blah blah. Jim's going to call today to try to speed things up. He's not great a sweet talking, however, so who knows how that will go. UGH! Next appointment - Oct 2 and I just set an IEP for this date so I can't go to that. Oh well. Such is life. I can at least be available for a phone call (Face time doesn't work in the office building).
Okay well, that's about all I've got for today. I'm running a bit late so need to get a move on. Weird dreams last night that I overslept for work - again. Hate that dream.
Oh, and in my Fantasy Football? I ended up beating my opponent in my match up (it was Lauren and she was supposed to win but I beat her by one point...hee hee) and ended up in 6th place for the week. A little better than smack dab in the middle. Jim won his match up as well and he's right behind me in 7th place. Woot. I've got to drop a player today and move some of my other players around for this week. Thankfully I don't have any Bengals on my roster. Man did they look like assholes! Sad.
K - time to mosey. Happy Tuesday. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment