I've been up, off and on since about 1:00 and I'm exhausted. Reason being: Massive, unbelievable cramps. When is menopause going to hit because I can't wait much longer! I ended up getting out of bed around 4:30 and taking some ibuprofen but alas, I think doing that on an empty stomach compounded by the incredible pain that wouldn't go away, caused me to throw up. I tried to go back to bed but laying down made my cramps worse so I got up, made coffee and here I am. I'm feeling much better now and the cramps have finally subsided, thank God. Usually I'm able to head these cramps off but they hit on a weird day in my cycle (day three - sorry for the detes) and I didn't think I'd be suffering like this. UGH! Should be downhill from here, I hope.
Weather is NOT looking good for tomorrow which worries me because I'm supposed to drive up to Columbus for the Kidz Bop concert with Maggie and Eva. Of course the time I was planning on leaving is exactly when strong storms are supposed to hit. UGH! Typical.
I'll be headed to Coopers Hawk today around 4:00 to have drinks with Terri. I haven't seen her in months so it will be good to catch up. From there I'll use one of my gift cards to pick up dinner for Jim and I (Montgomery Inn). Yum.
Other than that, nothing much happening here. Since I'm feeling so much better, I will probably take a nice bike ride in a bit. I ended up riding in the neighborhood yesterday (8 miles) and then I mowed both the front and back yards. Needless to say, my legs were cooked by noon.
And that's about all I've got. I'm seeing a nap in my future today. And maybe a little sun soaking. Maybe some napping in the sun! Should be a lovely day. Happy Wednesday. OH! I forgot - I actually got an email from my principal yesterday in regard to my schedule so I'm hopeful that things will be fixed. So far (I checked) and it isn't but as I keep saying - here's hoping.
K - I'm out...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment