Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Wednesday - YAY! Early Release! Wednesday - BOO! Stupid Meeting!

It's been a while but today's early release meeting is the district's most recent attempt to waste teachers time - District Literacy Framework. I don't think one person truly understands what it is or what the point is. I'm guessing by next year, this will have gone away and all the wasted hours we spent listening to people ramble on about who-knows-what (truly I don't listen to half the shit that's talked about in these meetings) will be forgotten. And another "trend" will have taken it's place. UGH! And the last time we met (I think in November) my group - the English department - had a different meeting which no one thought to tell me about and so I wandered around looking for where I was supposed to go. Until, that is, I decided to say "f&%k it!" and headed back to my own room and get some shit done! Here's hoping that happens again.

Got my toof fixed. I arrived early - my appointment was at 3:50 and I got there around 3:15 - and they ended up taking me early because the person before me didn't show up. I was actually back out on the road and driving home at 3:48! Nice!

By the way - if you aren't watching Victoria, you must! Sure wish I was the queen of England. Of course I wouldn't marry my cousin but what are you going to do!?

And that's all I've got for now. I'll be busy tonight getting ready to head to Columbus after school Thursday, exercising and making dinner. Excited for a nice relaxing weekend.

Happy Wednesday. Later!

No comments: