Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Whoopsy Daisy

In the joy of my day off, I forgot to post yesterday. Sorry.

So my weekend was great! I got to Maggie's around 10:00 and we headed out to T.J. Maxx because Maggie needed some candles. Of course I had to get some too. From there we went to pick Eva up from school. It was so cute when she saw me - she came running and jumped up in my arms to hug me. I love that girl. From there we went to lunch at Rusty Bucket and then home for a nap. Dinner Friday was delicious - creamy chicken and rice soup (pinned and highly recommended). Saturday we went to COSI and then to lunch at the Pint House - YUMMY. Dinner that night was hamburgers. I left Sunday around 11:30 and came home to a really clean house! Jim went to town while I was gone - cleaned out cupboards and everything (Good boy Jim!). Valentine's Day dinner was braised short ribs and they were AMAZING!

Yesterday was nice and relaxing. I hung out in the morning and quilted. I got the top portion of my quilt almost completely sewn. YAY! I'll finish it up, probably this weekend and then start the top of my next quilt which I plan on taking to PIB. Other than that, nothing much to talk about.

This week at school should be pretty uneventful with the exception of my second observation on Thursday. I'm probably going to have to change my plans on that because I forgot to account for a day off yesterday. Oops...no big deal though.

What else? Nothing really. Walking Dead Sunday was a crazy zombie filled blood bath. Love that show so much but it definitely gives me heart palpitations!

Okay well, I have a lot to do at school - papers to grade - so I best get a move on. Later!

No comments: