I've decided to take a break today from working out. I was going to take Sam on her 2 miler but as I started out, it started to thunder a bit. Looking at the clouds moving through, I thought we were about to get hit with a small storm...so we turned around at the end of our street. Sami didn't seem to mind but it didn't end up storming or even raining. I sort of feel bad for not working out but I've done at least a 2 mile walk every day since PIB. It's okay to take a break. Plus, I a little slow today from my night last night.
Last night Jim and I went to Terri's for her "Open House". For some reason, whenever I hang with Terri I end up doing all the things you shouldn't do with alcohol. I meant only to drink beer but alas, I was mixing my alcohols after only about an hour there. Beer, wines of all kinds - white, rose, prosecco, red...ugh! I know better but never seem to DO better when I hang with Terri. When I poured my red glass and sipped it, I turned to Jim and said, I'm done...lets go home. I knew at that point that I was just about to turn the wrong corner of sobriety. We headed out and were home by 11. I don't feel bad so to speak just a little slow. I'm glad it's a dreary day because I don't feel guilty for being a bum.
 |
| Getting strapped in! |
And to cap off this Sunday morning, how about some pics of a sweet girl in her new bike helmet enjoying a ride with her poppa! Maggie got a new bike this week and she and Charlie have been enjoying some rides which Eva has proven to love as well. Can't wait to see her tomorrow when I head up to C-bus for a couple days.
 |
Eva: Does this hat make me look stupid?
Me: No, baby girl, you look sweet as always! |
K - I'm out...gonna do some work on schedules today, hopefully finish that up. Later!
 |
| LETS GO!!! |
 |
| WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment