Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not much to talk about.  I feel like my sinuses are going crazy!  I ended up, at 9:45, having to take some Tylenol Sinus Nighttime last night.  UGH!  I could barely breathe, my jaw was aching, and my nose and sinuses were throbbing.  I feel fine now but I'm still a little snuffly.  Hope this allergy pill kicks in soon.

In regard to BB - Glad Rachel won.  Am boggled by the fact that Dani says she HATES floaters and then votes for Porsche.  Ridiculous. 

Survivor - Ozzy is annoying and stupid! 

School - school is annoying and stupid.  Hee hee.  Well, meetings are annoying and stupid.  I have two today.  Cross your fingers that the first one signs OUT of sped services!  One less IEP I'll have to do (and it's due Oct. 4th so...cross cross cross!)

K - I'm out.  I hate my clothes and I hate all my shoes.  I need to go shopping and I need to lose about 50 pounds!  UGH!  Later!

No comments: