Sunday, February 06, 2011

People Are Disgusting!

This poo calendar of mine is quickly revealing to me that people are freaks.  For example:  Did you know that the Koryak people of Siberia drink urine in conjunction with their ceremonial use of psychedelic mushrooms?  Apparently the active alkaloids of the mushrooms remain unchanged as they pass through the human body a second time, allowing the urine to retain the intoxicating effects of the mushrooms.  Um...me?  I think if I were that into taking psychedelics, I'd find one that didn't require me to sip pee!  That's gross.

So it's Superbowl Sunday and I'm scairt!  I hate the Shitsburgh Steelers so much that it boggles my mind every day to see other people promoting them.  For example:  I was flabbergasted when Ellen Degeneres gave a Steeler fan a free trip and tickets to the game.  Doesn't she know that they stink and are cheaters?!  And that Ben Rothwhatever is a disgusting rapist?!  WTF!?  I don't understand!?  ARG!  Do you people have blinders on?  Do you not see that they are dirty rotten players!? 

And what are my plans for the day?  Well, it's going to get sunny and "warm" here today - highs in the low 40s!  So, I'll be taking my sweet (fat) baby Sam for a nice long walk.  And yes my little baby has become a little butterball.  Ever since I've been working on fattening up Zeke, she's been "benefiting" from the extra special morsels he doesn't eat.  She and I both need a little extra workout. Not that I've been eating those morsels but yowza! I'm still a fat ass.  Other than that - I'll be hanging at home.  I'm making Ina Garten's Short Ribs recipe tonight for dinner (the Barefoot Contessa).  Can't wait!  Should be deeeelcious!  I've never cooked with fennel...hope it goes well.  I'll probably watch some of the game tonight - it starts at 6:30 so I should get to see most of it but if things don't go my way - Packers dominating - I'll have to turn it off.  I don't want to be tempted to throw something into the TV. 

Well, that's all I've got.  Time to make breakfast.  Blueberry pancakes, turkey bacon and eggs.  Oh, by the way - Bubba goes in Wednesday for his lumpectomy - hopefully.  Cross fingers and pray it gets taken care of and that things go well.  K - I'm out...later!

No comments: