Blur your eyes a bit cause it's a bit crooked but whatever...not much I can do about it now...I'm not an expert you know. My next panel will probably be a X-mas stocking or an ornament...we'll see what I'm in the mood for.
In other news - I made a most deeeeelicous recipe from Pioneer Woman: Beef with Snow Peas (though I used sugar snap peas because I'm not a fan of snow peas). It was amazing! Jim wasn't making a sound during dinner - not a "thank you", "dinner's great", "dinner sucks" so I look over and it's because he's shoving his face. Good sign. The key to the beef is to slice the flank steak super thin...like paper. So here's the recipe if your interested and you should check out her site too - she's pretty amazing.
K - well, I'm going to finish getting ready and then head out...only a two day work week here - so happy! I feel like doing NOTHING today...but I'll power through and teach and let tomorrow be a "play day". Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment