Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar I Don't Have To Earn!!!

Yeah!!! We're closed again. God, sometimes the life of a teacher compared to you other fools who have to go to work everyday is laughable! Seriously, why aren't more people teachers? And don't give the "I couldn't deal with those kids all day long" crap. I feel the same way - that's why I have summers off and winter and spring break with all major holidays off and two personal days a year. Come on!
Not that I'm bragging. (I think only teachers read my blog anyway - except Kristyn and she used to teach).

Well, today I will again be sitting by the fire trying to stay warm. The temperature, however, is better than yesterday - 9 degrees instead of 4. Cozy, huh?!
By the way, that is NOT Jim and I huddled together for warmth. God, I bet their a$$es are bright red!!!

K, gotta go put on my scarf and cuddle on the couch with my pumpkin spiced coffee. Hee Hee!

No comments: