Dad and I at the rehearsal!
This is from the huge hike that Becky, Anne, Susan, Cullen and I took the Saturday of the wedding. Notice the distance to the river? That is where we started and right in front of Susan and I on the left is a shear drop down a rocky cliff. Not good considering the amount of alcohol I consumed the night before and the fact that I think, I was still a little drunk. The smile I have on my face in the right picture is pure terror. Everytime Anne or Susan would miss their footing, my left arm would shoot out - as if I would catch them. Yeah right.
Though not everyone is looking at the right camera and I don't know what Anne is doing on the left, you can at least see the new bride and groom with the Arbaugh kids. Isn't Kristyn gorgeous? Her dress was awesome.
And last, me with my mom an dad (ignore my horrible double chin with my dad)



1 comment:
You shore do clean up right nice, missy! :-) The picture of the river is awesome! I love that area. It is so beautiful.
Post a Comment