Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom!!! 79!!!

Happy birthday MOM!!! Hope you have a great day! Love you!!!

Jim left for work this morning around 6:00 or so (I guess...as I was snoozing, I'm not sure). I do know he came in and kissed me but I barely remember. Thankfully he'll be home around 3:00 or so and I'll actually get to make dinner! YAY! I know he'll be on this job Thursday as well but I'm not sure about Friday. Doesn't really matter, however, since we aren't leaving for PIB until Sunday.

Speaking of...Sunday the Budweiser Clydesdale horses are supposed to be at the Bay. I'm wondering what time they'll get there since we plan on getting to the Miller around noon. Hmm...guess we'll just have to see what's what and roll with the punches.

Today's plans: I'll finish mowing the lawn (backyard today), bike ride, and make my grocery list. I'd like to get to Walmart but that might be pushed off until tomorrow. It's so lovely I don't really want to spend a beautiful day shopping. Bleh!

And that's all I've got. I slept until after 7:00 today so need to get rolling. Happy Wednesday! This time next week I'll be in PIB! Woot! Later

No comments: