Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Um...Nothing

Nothing. I've got nothing to talk about.

Oh, I know something. I don't know if I mentioned the most recent bit of information regarding Jim and his meds. He will not be back on his meds until after his surgery. The doctor is worried about him having a fever prior or during surgery so there you go. It freaks me out a bit that his cancer is currently not being treated but I also don't want him to get another fever so close to his hip surgery.

I really have nothing else and should probably get a move on since it's just starting to rain cats and dogs. I may just go the back way to school today with all this shit falling from the sky.

K - best get a move on. Happy Tuesday. (BTW - I can't believe clocks spring forward this weekend!)

Later!

No comments: