How much do I love my new iPhone? Right now I'm in that "new love high". I'm sure that once the excitement wears off, my phone and I will settle into a rather normal, humdrum existence but I will tell you - I can't believe I waited so long to replace my Blackberry.
And by the way - I've posted this picture because that's the case I got for my phone as well...it's very vibrant and easy to find...and well protected from drops. That being said, I got a $25 gift card from a parent to Amazon at the end of the year and I've just ordered 3 more cases...I like to switch things up.
Originally, I was planning to get an iPhone 5s under a two-year contract agreement (thinking that this would cost me less). After sitting and hearing all my options at AT&T, however, Justin (my sales guru) explained the stupidity of this plan. Instead, I'm basically paying for the iPhone over a two year period (monthly installments) and during that time, my bill (for both Jim's and my phone/plan) is under $100. I've lowered my bill by $30 and I've increased my data. Woot. Plus, my phone is covered for any catastrophe during that time and I have no contract to wait out (of course I'd have to pay the difference for the phone if I had to leave AT&T early). Oh and I ended up with the iPhone 6 because it was a $3 difference from the 5s. I'm happy and having had an iPad from school this past month really schooled me in my understanding of how Apple works. I always thought iPads and iPhones were not user friendly...boy was I wrong! I love it when I make a good decision...that saves money!
So the storms that hit last night were pretty mild. We had a TON of lightning at my house but the thunder wasn't crazy (Jim didn't even wake up). I got up to see what was what when they hit (around midnight) but they were pretty tame. No winds to speak of at my house. Today will be another day of possible severe storms but my plans are to stay in most of the day so no worries. Sami and I will hunker down together if need be.
Jim had to get up today at 4 AM for work because he had a 6 AM start time in Dayton. YUCK! I didn't even hear him get up. Poor Jimmy. This does mean, however, that he should be home around 3:30.
And that's all I've got. I'll be sewing most of the day, I believe. Exciting, huh? All Star Game is tonight. Oh, and YAY Todd Frazier for being the King of Swing (he won the home run derby last night).
Happy Tuesday...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment