Nothing is ever as easy as you hope it'll be. BUT! My TV is up and working and I can't wait to run while channel surfing here in a minute.
So why was it such a pain in my ass (really Jim's ass)? Well, we got the TV (got it at Best Buy); got a TV mounting thingy (tilting, not full motion, not low profile) came home and started the installation. Then, as Jim was in the attic drilling a hole to drop the cable line through to the wall, he realized the bit on his drill was not long enough nor wide enough. We also needed a cable splitter with 3 splits and a longer cable. UGH! So out to Home Depot we went. At this point it was about 1PM. So we get what we need and Jim drills a hole but drills a bit off so he has to re-drill. Then as he was threading the line through, it broke so he had to drill wider and start over. In the end, it was 5PM by the time everything was up and working. However, no complaints from me...I love it and am so excited!
My plans today? If it's nice I'll lay out for a bit. I'll also work a bit on some quilting. Maggie ordered a few more patterns for her quilt and the backing so I'm waiting for all that to come so that I'll have all my materials when I start cutting. Everything shipped so it should be here soon. I also need to stay caught up on my Big Brother...I've been taping the After Dark shows on Showtime and they're each 3 hours long so that's a lot to stay caught up on. I fast forward through much of it but as the season heats up, the drama will heat up.
Well, that's all I've got for now. Should be a quiet week...until Friday that is when we'll got to the Reds game with Trip and J.J...primo tickets - can't wait!
K - I'm out...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment