Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some Unexpected Ironing

I'm running a bit behind because I had to iron a bit this morning.  Ugh!  I hate ironing.  Oooohhh, and I just remembered I have to get gas today so this will definitely be short.

I'm a tad tired...I think the last couple of days are wearing on me...staying up late to watch the Reds and then read.  Tomorrow I'll sleep in a bit because I've got some shit at KEC for Lisa's autistic girl and that starts at 8:00. Last evening I went to Anne's and she, Maggie and I went to Max's soccer game.  It was really rather chilly out there on the field.  Unfortunately Max's team lost but it was a solid effort and it was fun to watch.  I don't know shit about soccer by the way.  Just seems to me - even watching the pros - that it's just a slightly organized game of keep away or Pickle.  I'm exhausted just thinking back on it. 

I have an IEP today - no biggie - a senior...and not until later in the day.  I'm actually going to get to do some work during my planning period. 

Okay so that's all I've got.  Sorry I'm boring lately.  I'll have some doozies to tell later when I have more time about the chick across the hall.  My friend at work made a new nickname.  (I didn't...it wasn't me!!!)  BFC - Big Fat Cow.  That isn't nice is it?  Oh well, I can't go against something's popularity.  The masses want what the masses want!  And if BFC were a nice person, I wouldn't have to say such things but she's really and truly a mean and terrible person.  Just you wait!

K - I'm out...later!

No comments: