Yeah, not really. Today, I will go to school do my Monday stuff - I have a meeting with HH (Head Honcho), a pre-observation meeting prior to my official observation for my 3 year re-eval (the real observation is Friday and he better show up) and then I have a short meeting with a parent at the end of the school day. She's all concerned about her kid who's failing Spanish (actually, I think he's pulled it up to a D) and has 2 C's in other classes. She emailed me last week requesting a meeting with me and his counselor because her son seems un-phased about his slipping grades. So, I set up the meeting and then she emails me saying she isn't sure she should have her son present. Um, hello!!!??? Isn't this about your son and his inability to understand the "meaning" of grades and the necessity of doing well? But you don't want him there? You know he is in high school, right? I mean, granted, he's way immature but hey, let's continue treating him like a baby so we know he'll never grow up!!! That sounds like a good idea. Guess the apple doens't fall far, huh?
Other than that, I have nothing going on this week. Originally (Maggie, pay attention) I was going to get my bridesmaid dress altered in the bust area but I tried it on last night and it fit really well (except for my big old gut that pops out but whatever). So that isn't needed! Thank God! I think Jim will be working tonight so I'll hang with my pups, eat dinner, read and go to bed. I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment